When you choose Forward Healthcare, you choose an organization uniquely equipped to handle all your sleep disorder breathing program needs. We offer:
- An onsite Clinical Coordinator (RPSGT) to manage all daily functions of the program and to ensure AASM and JCAHO compliance; the coordinator will maintain all records and documentation needed for re-accreditation visits
- An administrative coordinator to intake, schedule, and verify insurance for patients (if desired by the hospital)
- Patient record integration into the hospital EMR (if desired by the hospital)
- The necessary equipment for in-lab sleep studies (e.g., PAP titration units, audio-visual monitoring devices, and all sensors/electrodes)
- All necessary equipment for a Home Sleep Apnea Testing Program, including detailed reporting
- Registered, licensed technologists to conduct and score sleep studies.
- Remote access through online portal for the scoring and interpretation of studies
If you have any questions about our services or would like our advice regarding your sleep disorder breathing program, please contact us. Our representatives are happy to speak with you.